Win dinner for two at Campagne
To celebrate week nine of MasterChef Ireland, your chance to win a decadent meal for two in Kilkenny's Campagne.
This fabulous prize includes dinner for two and a bottle of house wine at Campagne restaurant, located in the heart of Kilkenny.
Serving modern French food using the very best of local and Irish produce, the restaurant is located at 5 The Arches, Gashouse Lane.
The unique interior features a modern interpretation of country life, with a large mural painted by Kilkenny artist Catherine Barron. Oak flooring, curved banquette seating and bright modern colours feature throughout.
Campagne has already established itself as one of Kilkenny`s best restaurants, garnering positive reviews from food critics and restaurant guides nationwide.
For more information or to browse the menu, log on to www.campagne.ie
For your chance to win this dinner for two, simply sign in to your RTÉ ID below and answer the question that appears
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. Information supplied to enter this competition will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
4. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and provide a valid ROI delivery address. Employees of RTÉ, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not permitted to enter.
5. Start date: 29/11/2012
6. Closing date: Entries must be received by midnight on 05/12/2012.
7. The prizes is as follows: The prize includes dinner for 2 & a bottle of house wine to the value of €150. Menu will be as specified by the Promoter, restrictions may apply.
8. The winner will be randomly drawn, on Thursday 6th December 2012. (under independent supervision) from the valid entries and announced thereafter at www.rte.ie/masterchef .The Winner will also be notified directly by telephone and email and will then need to respond to that email within 24hours of receipt, so we can arrange facilitation of the prize. If we do not receive a response within that timeframe, the prize will be awarded to the next entry drawn.
9. Delivery of prizes will be made within 14 days of contact with winner, subject to receipt of sufficient postal details.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
11. If the prizes prove unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this promotion in the event or any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. If this occurs, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that participants are not disadvantaged.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to the next entry drawn if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received by the Promoter.
Competition is closed