Win dinner for two at L'Ecrivain
To celebrate week eight of MasterChef Ireland we have an amazing prize for one lucky reader at L'Ecrivain.
This fabulous prize includes dinner for two and a bottle of house wine at the Restaurant of the year 2011 (Georgina Campbell Guide), Michelin-starred L'Ecrivain.
Recently renovated on Dublin’s Georgian Baggot Street, it's owned and operated by renowned chef Derry Clarke and his glamorous wife Sallyanne.
The warm and welcoming l’Ecrivain specializes in French and Irish cuisine, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients available for signature dishes, such as Crisp Duck Confit Seared Clonakilty Black Pudding.
It is also well known for its fish, which is caught all over Ireland on the same day as it is served.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply sign in below and answer the question.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. Information supplied to enter this competition will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
4. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and provide a valid ROI delivery address. Employees of RTÉ, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not permitted to enter.
5. Start date: 22/11/2012
6. Closing date: Entries must be received by midnight on 28/11/2012.
7. The prizes is as follows: The prize includes dinner for 2 & a bottle of house wine to the value of €250. Menu will be as specified by the Promoter, restrictions may apply. The voucher expires on 31st July 2013.
8. The winner will be randomly drawn, on Thursday 29th November 2012. (under independent supervision) from the valid entries and announced thereafter at www.rte.ie/masterchef .The Winner will also be notified directly by telephone and email and will then need to respond to that email within 24hours of receipt, so we can arrange facilitation of the prize. If we do not receive a response within that timeframe, the prize will be awarded to the next entry drawn.
9. Delivery of prizes will be made within 14 days of contact with winner, subject to receipt of sufficient postal details.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
11. If the prizes prove unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this promotion in the event or any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. If this occurs, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that participants are not disadvantaged.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to the next entry drawn if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received by the Promoter.
Competition is closed