Win dinner for two at Chapter One
This fabulous prize includes a sumptuous dinner for two and a bottle of house wine, together to the value of €200, at award-winning Michelin Star restaurant Chapter One.
Chapter One Restaurant opened in February 1992 with co-proprietors Ross Lewis and Martin Corbett. Ross Lewis is from Cork and is a graduate of University College Cork. He has worked in the restaurant industry in New York, London and Switzerland. His passion and drive to open his own restaurant brought him back to Ireland where he has become immersed in Ireland’s emerging food culture.
Ross was Commissioner General for Eurotoques Ireland from 2001 to 2004 and is still currently one of its commissioners. He also sits as a member of the Taste Council of Ireland. Both organizations are dedicated to promoting the use of organic and artisan locally produced ingredients and Ross’ dedication to this is reflected in the menus he creates at Chapter One. Lewis was also chosen as the executive chef for the State Banquet Dinner at Dublin Castle for the visit of HRH Queen Elizabeth II on May 18th 2011.
Since it’s opening Chapter One and its team have been the recipients of numerous awards for both service and food, including Food and Wine Restaurant Awards and Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards. For more information about Chapter One log on to their website www.chapteronerestaurant.com/restaurant.
For your chance to win, simply sign in below and answer the question to be entered into the draw.
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. Information supplied to enter this competition will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
4. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and provide a valid ROI delivery address. Employees of RTÉ, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not permitted to enter.
5. Start date: 08/11/2012
6. Closing date: Entries must be received by midnight on 14/11/2012.
7. The prizes is as follows: The prize includes dinner for 2 & a bottle of house wine to the value of €200. Menu will be as specified by the Promoter, restrictions may apply. There is no expiry date for usage of the voucher.
8. The winner will be randomly drawn, on Thursday 15th November 2012. (under independent supervision) from the valid entries and announced thereafter at www.rte.ie/masterchef .The Winner will also be notified directly by telephone and email and will then need to respond to that email within 24hours of receipt, so we can arrange facilitation of the prize. If we do not receive a response within that timeframe, the prize will be awarded to the next entry drawn.
9. Delivery of prizes will be made within 14 days of contact with winner, subject to receipt of sufficient postal details.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
11. If the prizes prove unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this promotion in the event or any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. If this occurs, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that participants are not disadvantaged.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to the next entry drawn if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received by the Promoter.
Competition is closed