Win dinner for two at Isabel's
Located in the heart of Dublin City centre, Isabel’s aim is to provide the very highest standards in both their food and wine offerings in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
The restaurant is situated on Dublin's trendy Baggot Street and is the brainchild of Ian Keegan, being named after Keegan's daughter, with Niall O'Sullivan overseeing as head chef.
Using locally sourced ingredients, the menu changes regularly and they try to keep our special’s just that. Their range of meals cater for those who wish to graze on light bites to those who want a full meal. Their extensive selection of wines from around the world caters for every budget.
For more information, log on to their website www.isabels.ie.
For your chance to win this prize of a sumptuous meal for two, simply sign in below and answer the question that appears.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. Information supplied to enter this competition will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
4. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and provide a valid ROI delivery address. Employees of RTÉ, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not permitted to enter.
5. Start date: 01/11/2012
6. Closing date: Entries must be received by midnight on 07/11/2012.
7. The prizes is as follows: The prize includes dinner for 2 and a bottle of house wine to the value of €120 .Menu will be as specified by the Promoter, restrictions may apply. The voucher must be redeemed within 12 months of date of issue. The voucher must be redeemed in a single visit.
8. The winner will be randomly drawn, on Thursday 8th November 2012. (under independent supervision) from the valid entries and announced thereafter at www.rte.ie/masterchef .The Winner will also be notified directly by telephone and email and will then need to respond to that email within 24hours of receipt, so we can arrange facilitation of the prize. If we do not receive a response within that timeframe, the prize will be awarded to the next entry drawn.
9. Delivery of prizes will be made within 14 days of contact with winner, subject to receipt of sufficient postal details.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
11. If the prizes prove unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this promotion in the event or any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. If this occurs, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that participants are not disadvantaged.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to the next entry drawn if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received by the Promoter.
Competition is closed