Win dinner for two at Locks Brasserie
Thanks for all entries, this MasterChef Ireland competition has now closed. The winner is Nicola Connolly from Swords.
This fabulous prize includes a sumptuous dinner for two and a bottle of house wine at one of the best fine dining restaurants in Dublin City.
Locks Brasserie is a place to visit when the spirit moves you, with a menu and opening times that reflect this. Traditional French cuisine is served in an informal environment where you, our neighbours, your friends, family and colleagues are always welcome.
The Chef's menus take the diner on a culinary tour of France with ingredients sourced from the finest Irish and French suppliers. The team is driven by passion, attention to detail and strong cooperation between the front rooms and the kitchen, delivering an exceptional finished product.
For more information, log on to www.locksbrasserie.com. To enter the competition, simply sign in to your RTÉ ID and answer the question to this competition.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. Information supplied to enter this competition will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
4. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and provide a valid ROI delivery address. Employees of RTÉ, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not permitted to enter.
5. Start date: 04/10/2012
6. Closing date: Entries must be received by midnight on 10/10/2012. Entry is through the RTE Food Masterchef page only.
7. You are however permitted to enter the competition more than once if you so choose
8. The prizes is as follows: 3 Course dinner for 2 people including tea/coffee evening of your choice at Locks Brasserie, 1 Windsor Terrace , Portobello, Dublin. The voucher does not have a specific expiry date. Menu will be as specified by the Promoter, restrictions may apply, meal to the maximum value of €100 including all taxes and charges, excludes beverages.
9. The winner will be randomly drawn, on Thursday 11th October, (under independent supervision) from the valid entries and announced thereafter at www.rte.ie/masterchef .The Winner will also be notified directly by telephone and email and will then need to respond to that email within 24hours of receipt, so we can arrange facilitation of the prize. If we do not receive a response within that timeframe, the prize will be awarded to the next entry drawn.
10. Delivery of prizes will be made within 14 days of contact with winner, subject to receipt of sufficient postal details.
11. The prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
12. If the prizes prove unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this promotion in the event or any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. If this occurs, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that participants are not disadvantaged.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to the next entry drawn if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received by the Promoter.
Competition is closed