Get Gwyneth's 1950s looks by Max Factor
To celebrate 100 years of Max Factor, Gwyneth Paltrow has been given a glamourous Audrey Hepburn makeover. See a step-by-step for recreating the look here!
1. Start with creating the perfect base for your beauty look with FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation. When applied with a brush, focusing on your t-zone first and then out, this foundation that primes, evens skin-tone and works as a concealer creates a flawless skin-finish with staying power.
2. Use fingers to gently apply a touch of warmth to your cheekbones for subtle definition using Flawless Perfection Blush in Natural Glow.
3. Brows should be full and defined for the elegant look of the fifties made famous by Audrey Hepburn. Start by combing through brows, then gently fill-in and add definition using Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel. Always use small strokes in the direction of the natural hair growth rather than straight lines.
4. Create the perfect neutral and elegant base before applying the thick liner. Blend Max Effect Dip-In Eye Shadow in Bronzed Glow across the upper and lower lids and then sweep Wild Shadow Pot in Pale Pebble over the brow bone to contrast against the darker shadow for an eye-opening effect.
5. To add extra impact to eyes, add a small touch of Colour Precision Eye Shadow in Silver Lounge around the inner eye for a brightening effect
6. To create the signature flick of the fifties, use Colour X-pert Eyeliner in Black to draw a thick defining line along the upper lid and extend it out beyond the outer corner – tapering into an upwards, outwards, signature flick.
7. Emphasise the dramatic eye definition by finishing with two coats of Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black for volumised lashes at their best
8. Complete your transformation with Colour Elixir Lipstick in Burnt Caramel for a sophisticated look that oozes the elegance and femininity of the fifties.