Get the Look: Super 90s
Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V, Sam McKnight, shows us how to get this Super 90s look from the Dsquared2 catwalk.
This season a refreshing take on the sleek, shiny, narrow styles of the 90s gave a new spin to glossy minimalism, reflecting the predictions of the P&G trend, Poised Perfection.
“Healthy hair is never out of fashion – as we say time and time again!” says Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V “and whereas in past seasons there has been a lot of texture and almost dead-looking hair, this season there was a return to simpler, straighter hair. It’s retro-healthy.
TIP “To get the hair looking super-sleek, you’ll need straightening irons and a good blow-dry, so to protect your hair from heat-damage, be sure to apply Pantene Pro-V Heat Defence Spray first – it’s a key product here.”
Step by Step, Super 90s at Dsquared2
Get the look
1. To achieve the perfect base for this look start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. We recommend Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Hair Heat Defence Gloss Spray to damp hair.
3. Gently blow dry using a round brush.
4. Take small sections one at a time and straighten with irons from root to end.
5. To finish, apply Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Hair Split End Serum to get rid of any static
Get the look Products
• Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner - €3.69 for 250/200ml
• Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Hair Heat Defence Gloss Spray – €4.15 for 150ml
• Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Hair Split End Serum – €6.19 for 75ml