BBC Radio 1 presenter Nick Grimshaw was rushed to hospital during his breakfast show this morning after he swallowed a shard of glass.
The 29-year-old star took to his Twitter page to assure fans that he was doing fine, writing: "Went to hospy, had X-rays, coughed it up, all fine now.”
He also joked: “I can eat glass in a circus now if all else fails.”
Fearne Cotton, who presents the show after Grimshaw’s at 10am, stood in for Nick and assured listeners that he was going to be ok, saying: ''He's going to be absolutely fine. He's just gone to hospital to have a little check.''
This morning was Nick's first day back in the studio since returning from a trip to Kenya for Sport Relief.
went to hospy, had X-rays, coughed it up, all fine now. 💪💪💪 I can eat glass in a circus now if all else fails— nick grimshaw (@grimmers) March 3, 2014