Bruce Willis has reportedly "walked out" on Expendable 3 after his massive pay demands were refused.
The 58-year-old actor was looking for a payment of $1 million-a-day to feature in the forthcoming flick, which producers have refused to pay and have now replaced Willis with Harrison Ford.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that Willis was already on a fee of $3 million for his appearance in the movie, which would have taken just 4 days for him to film on location in Bulgaria.
An inside source on the movie told THR: "[Willis] said he'd drop out unless he got $4 million," to which "[Sylvester] Stallone and everybody else involved said no."
Stallone acted fast and contacted Ford immediately and within 72 hours the whole situation was resolved.
The source added: "I think [Willis] was pretty surprised he was replaced in 72 hours by Harrison Ford — a better actor, a much nicer person and a more interesting direction for the film."
Earlier this week Stallone tweeted that Willis had left the action movie, which also stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke and Wesley Snipes.
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) August 6, 2013
He also alluded to Willis' pay demands in the social networking site tweeting: "GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE"
GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) August 6, 2013
Willis is yet to respond with his side of the story.
The Expendable 3 is due out in August 2014.