Former N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos has denied claims that she has been axed from The X Factor.
The 24-year-old star, who has been a judge on the TV talent show for its last two series, has said she is keen to return for a third run.
Speaking to the Sunday People, Contostavlos said: ''I haven't been axed from The X Factor. I love the show; I'd always want to do it. Last year was much harder than my first series but I did enjoy it.
''I've contacted Simon [Cowell] and had dinner with show producer Richard Holloway and his wife a couple of weeks ago.
''We're all friends and I've not been told that I won't be going back.''
She added: "I'm realistic. If Simon had called to say I was sacked, I'd say. If there were issues, I'd say.
''I love speaking the truth as I feel like nobody else does it. I'm not one to hold back.
"Simon and I are cool with each other; it doesn't all go as deep as people think.
''Gary [Barlow] and I had our on-screen spats but we'd come off the stage and it would be cool. There weren't really any spats backstage.''