Justin Bieber has overtaken Lady Gaga as the most followed person on Twitter.
The 18-year-old singer has over four thousand more followers than the Poker Face hitmaker bringing his total to 33,331,355 compared to Gaga's 33,327,342 on the social networking site.
Gaga has been the reigning Twitter champion for almost three years since overtaking Toxic singer Britney Spears in 2010.
The 10 most followed Twitter accounts:
1. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)
2. Lady Gaga (@ladygaga)
3. Katy Perry (@katyperry)
4. Rihanna (@rihanna)
5. Barack Obama (@BarackObama)
6. Britney Spears (@britneyspears)
7. Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13)
8. YouTube (@YouTube
9. Shakira (@shakira)
10. Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian)
For all the latest showbiz news, follow us @RTE_TEN on Twitter.