Claudia Winkleman has said she does not know if she will be back for the next season of the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing.

Winkleman joined Tess Daly for the results shows on BBC One on Sunday nights last year.

She has also presented Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two on weeknights on BBC Two, but the 2011 series was hosted by Zoe Ball while Winkleman was on maternity leave.

The Daily Star reports that Winkleman said of her Strictly future: "They haven't phoned."

She added: "I would love to do it but the new baby [Arthur, born last July] is quite amazing so I like staying at home. I'd like another but I've [been] told I'm not allowed by my husband.

"I rarely work. I am only obsessed with the baby and eating baked beans."