A RTÉ News report looking at the changing patterns of consumption and commercialisation around Valentine's Day.
- Title Time Running Out for Messages of Love
- 1st Broadcast 14/02/2001
- ContributorColm O'Callaghan (Reporter)
- Clip Duration 00:01:32
- Material Type Video
- Series title RTÉ News
- Clip title Gifts and Texting on Valentine's Day
- Extended description
Colm O’Callaghan reports on the changing patterns of commercialisation around Valentine’s Day with more and more men now receiving gifts. Mobile phone companies are also noticing an increase in text message activity on Valentine’s Day as well as a growing amount of mobile shopping.
A RTÉ News report broadcast on Valentine's Day, 2001.
- Local keywords Valentine's Day, St. Valentine, Colm O'Callaghan
- Geographical coverage Ireland
- Topic National Holidays, Festivals, Anniversaries, Annual Events
- Publisher Broadcaster RTÉ
- First broadcast channel RTÉ One
- Production year 2001
- Country of production Ireland
- Original identifier BN01/045
- IPR restrictions Rights Reserved - Free Access
- Rights terms and conditions
Copyright RTÉ. This material may not be replicated in any form or manner without the prior express permission of RTÉ. Any form of reproduction in print, television, video, multimedia, web site or other electronic media or any form of dissemination for commercial or non-commercial use must be licensed by the RTÉ Archives.
If you wish to licence video or audio clips, still images or text, or would like further guidance please contact us.
RTÉ Archives are committed to respecting the copyright of others and have attempted to source and credit the copyright owners of all material used here. RTÉ would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified here so that the necessary corrections can be made. If you feel your copyright has not been respected please contact us.
- Item type part/extract
- Item colour Colour
- Item sound Mono
- Aspect ratio 4:3
- Language used English (eng)
- Original language English (eng)