Derry citizens march to protest at the hearings of cases against people summoned in relation to the civil rights march on 05 October 1968.
- Title Derry Demonstrations Against Hearings
- 1st Broadcast 04/12/1968
- Clip Duration 00:01:02
- Material Type Video
- Series title RTÉ News
- Clip title Protest against Court Hearings in Derry
- Extended description
Gerry Fitt leads a crowd as they chant "Craig out" and "one man, one vote".
A RTÉ News clip showing protests in Derry. This news clip was broadcast on 4 December 1968.
- Local keywords Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights, Northern Ireland, Derry, Londonderry, Gerry Fitt, One Man One Vote, Derry Demonstrations, 1968
- Geographical coverage Ireland, Derry
- Genre News
- Topic Wars and Conflict
- First broadcast channel RTÉ
- Production year 1968
- Country of production Ireland
- Original identifier N2133/0068C
- IPR restrictions Rights Reserved - Free Access
- Rights terms and conditions
Copyright RTÉ. This material may not be replicated in any form or manner without the prior express permission of RTÉ. Any form of reproduction in print, television, video, multimedia, web site or other electronic media or any form of dissemination for commercial or non-commercial use must be licensed by the RTÉ Archives.
If you wish to licence video or audio clips, still images or text, or would like further guidance please contact us.
RTÉ Archives are committed to respecting the copyright of others and have attempted to source and credit the copyright owners of all material used here. RTÉ would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified here so that the necessary corrections can be made. If you feel your copyright has not been respected please contact us.
- Item type part/extract
- Item colour Black and White
- Item sound Mono
- Aspect ratio 4:3
- Language used English (eng)